Be an internationally accredited parenting consultant! Learn how to empower parents to help their child succeed in life with a proven process! #2
If you are...
1) A trained counselor/psychotherapist/hypnotherapist/ coach seeking to upgrade your qualifications and extend a wider range of services for your clients.
2) A parent who would like to help your child cope with behavioural issues in a respectful and safe manner using a time-tested, proven model.
3) A teacher/trainer/consultant interested in helping students and families using an ethical framework.
This Program is recognised by the following professional associations and organisations:
- International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT)
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
- Hypnobirthing Institute and many more!
The Goulding Process Professional Consultant Training - Singapore
Is your child...
Hyperactive, hard to control, nervous, agitated, explosive?
- Experiencing separation anxiety, fearfulness, or general lack of confidence?
- Caught up in the bullying dynamic?
- Fighting with siblings or overly aggressive with others?
- Having trouble sleeping or experiencing nightmares?
- Stuck in habits like bedwetting or nail-biting?
- Struggling with eating or body image issues?
- Dealing with health challenges such as skin rashes or falling sick frequently?
- Struggling academically and often labelled with learning disabilities such as ADHD, Autism or Asperger?
- Troubled about parental separation or other issues in the family?
- Not fulfilling the potential you know he/she has?
If so, we might be able to help...
It has been successful in resolving all the issues mentioned above, sometimes in as a little as a few days, and has been used effectively by thousands of families around the world over the last 40 years since its founders, Joane and Jim Goulding, developed the process for their daughter Michelle with astounding results.
On completion of the SleepTalk training you will be able to:
- Analyse the framework of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Discuss the rationale behind the use of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Describe the basic considerations and assumptions of the Goulding SleepTalk® process. Identify, discuss and analyse the ‘Legacy Tree’.
- Discuss the therapeutic approach to resolving basic and primary issues and identifying brainwave frequencies.
- Identify different brainwave frequencies that occur throughout the sleeping cycle.
- Evaluate the relevancy and explain the Goulding ‘Top Hat’ theory.
- Discuss the ‘RAS’ relevant to different brainwave frequency.
- Assess the appropriateness and application of specific suggestions.
- Describe the ‘Foundation Process’.
- Evaluate the relevancy and analyse SleepTalk® feedback statements.
- Apply concepts and principles of waking suggestion and the rationale for presenting SleepTalk® each night.
- Outline a frame of reference which will provide the desired changes in behaviour.
- Distinguish appropriate suggestions.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Foundation’ script.
- Propose and implement a process which integrates desired changes of behaviour in a child.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Primary area on need’ script.
- Propose and implement a process which will provide desired changes of behaviour in a child.
- Describe how psycho-nutrition affects the relationship between the body and the mind and its relevance to a child’s behaviour, levels of stress and/or anxiety.
- An extensive training manual.
- Case history DVDs.
- Supporting documentation.
- CD resources.
- Training Webinars
Upon successful completion of the course and the receipt of all assignment requirements, a certification as an accredited Goulding SleepTalk® for Children Consultant will be issued with an invitation to apply for your profile to be registered with the SleepTalk® Consultant International Register website.
The Goulding Institute has received accreditation as an approved training organisation with the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT).
The Goulding Institute is also a provider of quality Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses and programs.Courses are recognised by the following professional associations and organisations:
[ Sat ] - [ Sat ]
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
Be An Internationally Accredited Parenting Consultant SOLD OUT $2,000.00
- Venue Address
- 100 Orchard Road, #03-20/21/14, Concorde Hotel & Shopping Mall Singapore